Looking for accommodation in Auckland?
One of our tenants recently said that we are not like most boarding houses. I asked her what she meant and she shared ….
“ I have stayed at a few boarding houses but none where I feel so safe, with a quiet and clean environment”
It’s true. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, quiet and clean environment and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Are you someone looking for something central and close to public transport, the city and eateries?
- Are you a student or professional looking for a quiet and safe place to live?
- Afraid to sign a long lease in case you don’t like where you choose to live?
- Tired of having to worry about your utilities every month?
If you answered yes to one or to all of these questions you are in the right place.
With a 6 week minimum stay requirement Rocklands is only one stage from the city and centrally located near transport, shopping centres, supermarkets and hospitals. We cater to independent individuals that lead a busy life, comfortable sharing facilities with fellow tenants and like to come home to a quiet safe environment after a long days work. With utilities included in your rent, you won’t need to be worry about paying for bills at the end of every month.
Here’s our story
In the heart of Epsom and consisting of 150 rooms, we are one of Aucklands largest accommodation’s. Specializing in single long term accommodation we are surrounded by a Historic Mansion on 3 acres of peaceful park like setting.
Initially owned by the Honourable Judge Gillies in the 1920’s, Rocklands then became:
- A Teachers College in the 70’s for teachers studying at the Epsom University of Education Faculty
- It was also owned by the Tahitian Government for a few years
- And eventually bought privately
At Rocklands aim to provide a safe, clean and quiet environment for our tenants.