- Are you a student or professional looking for a quiet and safe place to live?
- Are you looking for somewhere central that’s also close to public transport?
- Afraid to sign a long lease in case you don’t like where you choose to live
- Tired of having to worry about your utilities every month?
- If you answered yes to one or to all of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
At Rocklands, we pride ourselves in providing a safe, quiet, and clean environment and are constantly looking for ways to improve. With a 6 week minimum stay, Rocklands is only one stage from the city and is close to shopping centers, supermarkets, and hospitals. We’re also close to universities and public transport.
We cater to independent individuals that lead a busy life, are comfortable sharing facilities with fellow tenants, and like to come home to a quiet safe environment after a long day of work or study. With utilities included in your rent, you won’t need to worry about paying for bills at the end of every month.
In the heart of Epsom and consisting of 150 rooms, we are one of Auckland’s largest accommodation providers. Specializing in single long-term accommodation, we are surrounded by a historic mansion on 3 acres of peaceful park-like grounds.
Initially owned by the Honourable Judge Gillies in the 1920’s, Rocklands then became a teacher’s college in the ’70s for teachers studying at the Epsom University of Education Faculty. It was also previously owned by the Tahitian government before being bought privately.