REFUND POLICY + TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings are required to be prepaid. You can pay for this either via internet banking or via credit card through our online payment system on our website.
- When booking a Rocklands room this charge will be made immediately following the acceptance by you of the rooms and prices, subject to Rocklands terms and conditions presented on the website.
- For request bookings (where the booking cannot be confirmed at the time of booking) your credit card will be charged on receipt of your request for accommodation and following confirmation of availability of the room.
- Double and twin rooms sleep two people, but may be booked for one person only. In this circumstance the room rate does not change.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars, are subject to change without notice, and all persons are obliged to pay the overnight price current at the time of reservation.
- Rocklands, its employees, contractors, accept no responsibility for personal accidents, injury suffered or loss or damage to personal property while on Rocklands property. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- The minimum recommended age for children in Hostels is 10 years, but Hostel Managers may accept bookings for younger children provided a family room is available.
- Rocklands Accommodation, Rocklands Hostel Managers and staff retain the right to refuse accommodation at any time.
- Should your plans change, please contact Rocklands Accommodation directly as soon as possible.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
- During special events, additional terms and conditions may apply. Our cancellation policy is also subject to change during these times.
AMENDMENT, NON-ARRIVAL, CANCELLATION AND REFUND CHARGES:
- To amend any bookings a NZ$20.00 amendment fee applies per transaction.
- Amendments to the date of arrival cannot be made on the day of arrival and will be treated as a same day cancellation, meaning no refund. This is regardless of the time of booking
- If you do not advise the Hostel you are cancelling, there is no refund for the first night booked and a $200 holding fee applies.
- To cancel any bookings a NZ$200.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellations on bookings made on the day of arrival will receive no refund for the first night, normal cancellation policy applies for subsequent nights.
- If you do not advise the Hostel the non-arrival clause applies.
Refunds for cancelled bookings can be redeemed in two ways:
- Used to make an advance reservation for another room at Rocklands.
- Any refunds for accommodation and other services provided on this website can only be processed back to the original card debited.
- All refunds take three to five working days and can only be transferred into a New Zealand bank account.
- No cash refunds.